Monday, November 28, 2011

Blueberries!

One of my favorite customers, Miss Melanie, gave me another quilt which I got quilted over the long weekend. 
I call this type of quilting "Graffiti Quilting" because I densely quilt the background but, I do all different things in it. Here are some detail shots spotlighting different textures etc...
 It is sort of an "I spy" because I put all different things in the quilting, shapes, words and many, many textures.

Can you find the dragonfly in the picture below: 
 See the hidden word in the shot below:

It is a lot of fun to quilt like this though it does take some time. The end product is so much fun though!
Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving! Now the sprint to get all our projects done by Christmas begins!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome quilting. Love the how you slipped in the word bloom and the dragonfly. Love the bright colors of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

My very best friend said: