Thursday, November 3, 2011

Busy week

I went to the "Schoolhouse" day that precedes Quilt Market for the first time this past Friday. Got to see lots of "Quilting Stars" and learned a bunch of cool things.  It is sort of a rapid fire mini demo day where you switch rooms every 15 -30 minutes learning a new subject each time.
Here are some shots I snagged there many are lectures given by bloggers I have read for years:
Sandi Henderson from the Portobello Pixie blog
Kelly McCants from the Oilcloth Addicts Blog
Major Star power here: Lila Tueller, Valori Wells, Tula Pink and Amy Butler! Wow!
My mom and I also took some business building seminars which were very informative and gave us a lot of ideas. Then ALL the Quilters Crossing gals got to go to preview night last night!  Here is Nancy stopping to give us a wave as she shops! 
We had a great time! I grabbed some bobbins for my longarm from Nolting and some new longarm rulers from The Gadget Girls which I can't wait to try!!
Hopefully I will be posting some quilting pictures soon! Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My very best friend said: