Sunday, April 17, 2011

A little mother daughter sewing

My daughter wanted to make some birthday gifts for some of her friends and I remembered seeing a cute tutorial on these "Sprocket Pillows" on another blog called "Cluck Cluck Sew" ( click to see it for yourself.)

We whipped up a couple this afternoon. The multi colored one is made from an Anna Maria Horner fabric line that I bought a fat quarter collection of and have coveted for a couple of years. I think it came out really cute.
The other one is a medley of purple scraps my daughter pulled from my stash.
I hope the girls like the pillows, if they don't I would be happy to have them in my house they are so cute and fun! I think I see some more in my future! My thanks to the Cluck Cluck Sew Blog for her excellent tutorial!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! I'd like one or two for my bedroom--they'd make a nice birthday present, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

My very best friend said: