Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lazy Angle Ruler Quilts

I have been sort of obsessed with this ruler called the Lazy Angle Ruler put out by Checkers.
I made Firecracker with it a few months ago:


 This week I used Julie Herman's pattern "Taffy"
to make this with some cute Riley Blake prints:


 And a couple weeks ago I used Julie's pattern "Unwind" to make this with the leftover bits I had from Firecracker! It was neat to get two for one this way- I just had to add the background, for a change I used black instead of white not sure I am sold on it but it was just for fun.

Next on the table is this little guy which also uses the ruler and is charm pack friendly but I am using my stash and have it cut out as you can see I just need to get to sewing.
Think I better get a couple customer quilts done before I indulge in more piecing though!



1 comment:

  1. I like that firecracker pattern.

    Also wanted to let you know that I'm getting ready to post a blog where I have awarded your blog the Liebster Blog Award! The award button can be retrieved from my blog so that you can proudly display it!
    My wish is the award will help to grow your following.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

My very best friend said: