Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Ironically as my children have gotten older they have gotten more into Halloween. Where when they were young (and I spent hours sewing their costumes!!) they would cry because their costumes were itchy or hot or not what they pictured--now, they create or buy their own costumes and are so much happier!
When they were little I stopped buying pumpkins because neither would clean them out to carve. This year they both requested them and happily (and masterfully) carved them out!
I thought we would be grown out of Halloween by now but I am happy to report we have only grown into it! They grow up so fast I am glad they are enjoying all the stages!

1 comment:

  1. You have some talented kids. Take after their mom.
    Oh and some kids never grow out of Halloween ;o).

    ReplyDelete

My very best friend said: