Sunday, March 13, 2011

Big and Little class sample

Here are the completed projects for the Big and Little Class I am teaching at Quilters Crossing on June 9th and June 11th.
We'll be making a snap on fabric bracelet, an embellished tank top and a tie on headband seen on me below. 
All are patterns from Sew Darn Cute by Jenny Ryan. A book available in the shop now. They are all quick and easy patterns which will go quickly enough the keep the attention of a younger but enthusiastic girl interested in sewing.
******************************************
I am also teaching a Kwik Little Klutch class 
on April 6th and May 29th. 
You can sign up at Quilters Crossing for either class. I also wanted to note that both of these classes are fat quarter friendly and you'll only need 2 fat quarters of fabric for each-- along with patterns, embellishments and notions.  Pretty economical and very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My very best friend said: